To start with the Famous Buddha Quotes or what Buddha said about Love, Life, Peace, Happiness, Hurt or Karma – you should first understand who is Lord Buddha. Thus, after reading you will understand why are they so popular and quoted across the world.
Lord Buddha’s real name was Siddhartha Gautam also called Gautam Buddha lived in Ancient India (c. 5th to 4th century BCE). He was a religious leader, philosopher, meditator and spiritual teacher. Popularly worshipped as Lord Buddha – he was the founder of the religion Buddhism. Moreover, he preached for more than 45 years when he built a large following. After a few centuries of his death, people started referring to him as Buddha (Meaning the Enlightened One).
Lord Gautama Buddha Quotes (Buddhist Quotes) are based on his teachings and sermons based on insights into suffering and how you attain the end of all sufferings (Nirvana). He shows the path to truth, happiness, peace, love, and success in life. You will find Buddha’s quotes brimming with words of wisdom written in an extremely simple and relatable manner.
Lord Buddha’s Quotes come from Early Buddhist Texts carrying many teachings and practices taught by Lord Gautama Buddha. The teachings comprise of basic doctrines: Dependent Origination, the Middle Way, the Five Aggregates, the Three unwholesome roots, the Four Noble Truths and the Eightfold Path.
1. “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire UNIVERSE – deserve your love and affection.” – Lord Buddha
2. “No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.” – Buddha
6. “Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship” – Buddha
10. Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. ” – Buddha
12. “One day you will look back and realize that you worried too much about things that don’t really matter.” – Lord Gautama Buddha
13. “What you think, you Become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create.” – Gautam Buddha
Do leave your comments below! Would love to know out of all the Buddist Quotes which is the one you resonate with most. If you think someone in your friends or family members may benefit from Lord Gautama Buddha Quotes please share the article.
How to Meditate using mindfulness – Simple Steps
AFFIRMATIONS: Forgiving yourself to heal your soul