Through Yoga Quotes and Surya Namaskar Quotes – you will understand the deeper meaning and essence of Yoga as we approach World Yoga Day on 21st June.
Yoga prescribes methods to develop and train the physical body and mind. The mind must be healthy and strong. Yoga teaches to concentrate the mind and discover its hidden facets. Moreover, it also awakens the inner spiritual faculties.
The more you go deeper into Yoga – you learn – your mind is only the body’s finer part and both interact and act upon the other. Yoga teaches how to control the body in order to control the mind. Yoga pays great attention to throwing out the waste from the body that our body cannot do on its own.
Here are some of the best and most famous Yoga Quotes and Surya Namaskar Quotes.
2. “The sun is a daily reminder that we too can rise again from the darkness, that we too can shine our own light.” – S. Ajna
3. “Your body exists in the past and your mind exists in the future. In yoga, they come together in the present.” – B.K.S.Iyengar
4. “Sun Salutation can energize and warm you, even on the darkest, coldest winter day.”- Carol Krucoff
5. “If your mind is in such a lazy condition, that it can’t follow your any instruction. In this worst lethargic situation – you may start with “Sun Salutation.” – Prachi Shikha
7. “Yoga does not transform the way we see things, it transforms the person who sees.” – B.K.S.Iyengar
11. “The benefits of yoga is not for telling someone, rather you should do & feel it.” – Pawan Kumar
15. “Change only happens in the present moment. The past is already done. The future is just energy and intention.” – Kino MacGregor
16. “Falling out of the posture means you are human; getting back into the posture means you are a yogi.” – Bikram Choudhary
18. “The practice of Yoga brings us face to face with the extraordinary complexity of our own being.” – Sri Aurobindo
19. “With each inhalation – lift your heart closer to the sun. With each exhale root your heels more deeply in the ground.”
21. “Yoga is a way to freedom. By its constant practise, we can free ourselves from fear, anguish and loneliness.” – Indra Devi
23. “Yoga does not ask you to be more than you are. But it does ask you to be all that you are. – Bryan Kest
25. “Any change is a new state of being is the result of the fullness of nature unfolding inherent potential.” – The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
If you like the above Yoga Quotes and Surya Namaskar Quotes please share them with your loved ones to inspire them to do Yoga for a healthier and longer life.