Mindfulness Quotes make you aware of the beautiful moments in regard to who we are, our feelings, our breath, thoughts, circumstances, the environment and our body. Mindfulness is simply living fully in the moment by becoming willfully conscious and building awareness.
Mindfulness Practice is : “Paying attention in a particular way: on purpose, in the present moment, and nonjudgmentally.”
Mindfulness means living in the present moment and accepting it the way it is without any resistance.
Thus, living fully without judging self, people or situations.
I have brought to you some of the most popular Inspirational Mindfulness Quotes. In case you want to add some to these – please write them down in the comments section below and we will review them and add them to this page.
Inspirational Mindfulness Quotes to Live By
“When your world moves, too fast and you lose yourself in the chaos, introduce yourself to each colour of the sunset. Reacquaint yourself with the earth beneath your feet. Thank the air that surrounds you with every breath you take. Find yourself in the appreciation of life.” – Christy Ann Martine
2. “We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think.” – Lord Buddha
3. “Humour is by far the most significant activity of the Human Brain.” – Edward De Bono
4. “What consumes your mind, controls your life.” – Anonymous
5. “When the student is ready, the teacher appears.” – Lord Buddha
6. “The degree of one’s emotions varies inversely with one’s knowledge of the facts.” – Bertrand Russel
7. “What worries you, masters you.” – John Locke
8. “Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do but doesn’t get you anywhere.” – English Proverb
9. “Mindfulness isn’t difficult. We just need to remember ty do it.” – Lord Buddha
10. If your compassion does not include yourself, it is incomplete.” – Lord Buddha
11. “Reason is always weak where prejudice is strong.” – Norm Macdonald
12. ‘Starve your distractions, feed your focus.” – Daniel Goleman
13. “It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” – Tony Robbins
14. “Be STILL, the quieter you become, the more you can HEAR.” – Anonymous
15. Lord Buddha was asked, “What have you gained from meditation?”
He replied, “Nothing! However, let me tell you what I lost; Anger, Anxiety, Depression, Insecurity, Fear and Death.” – Lord Buddha
16. “Wherever you are, be FULLY there.” – Eckhart Tolle
17.”God’s “NO’ is not a REJECTION, It is a REDIRECTION.” – Anonymous
Share the above Inspirational Mindfulness Quotes with your family and close ones to help them go through life easily. Do let me know how they feel after reading these quotes.