The next best thing to eating food, is talking about it. I am on of them, my best days are when I am either cooking, feeding, eating or just talking about food. However, some people have the ability to express through words their feelings about food and wellness eloquently. These are sayings on food and show what we really feel.
Some of the famous food quotes here are by famous people our heroes like Albert Einstein, Julia Child, Jim Rohn, Lao Tzu.
12 Most Famous Food Quotes of all Times
1.”Came from a plant, eat it; was made in a plant, don’t.” Michael Pollan
2. “Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” Albert Einstein
3.”Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.” Jim Rohn
4.”You can have your cake and lose weight, too!”
5. “You are what you eat, so don’t be fast, cheap, easy or fake.” Unknown
6.”You don’t have to cook fancy or complicated masterpieces – just good food from fresh ingredients.” Julia Child
7. “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” Lao Tzu
8. “Pay the farmer or pay the hospital.” Bike Baehr
9. “Whatever your problem is, the answer is not in the fridge.” Unknown
10. “The key to eating healthy? Avoid any food that has a TV Commercial.” Unknown
11.”If you think wellness is expensive. Then try illness.” Unknown.
12. “If you keep good food in your fridge, you will eat good food.” Errick McAdams
People who saw this also read:
After having read our favourite famous food quotes of all time and do share yours in the comments section below.