At present, there are no vaccines available that can protect you against human coronavirus infection. The ways to reduce the risk of infection is the only way to safeguard you and others around you.
You may be able to reduce the risk of infection by following the coronavirus preventive tips below:
As per a Tweet by the National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) Methods to Protect Against Coronavirus (2019 – nCoV) are:
1. Keep your hands clean by regularly washing them with soap or with hand sanitizers. This precaution is especially for those who are exposed in public places like, metro, rail, buses, cabs, airports, shopping malls, schools, hospitals, restaurants, movie theatres, etc.
The precautions should also be followed after sneezing, coughing, using toilets, before and after handling or preparing food and after you contact patients or their personal belongings to protect against coronavirus (2019 – nCoV).
2. Wear coronavirus masks in heavily crowded public spaces or offices.
3. Avoid touching or contacting your hands with your eyes and nose as much as possible.
4. Advice for the doctors: Wear masks and avoid contact with patients and their belongings and medical equipment as much as possible.
5. If you happen to sneeze or cough – cover your nose and mouth with a tissue and make sure t dispose of it in a trash can. After doing so, make sure you thoroughly wash your hands. In case you sneeze suddenly and there is no tissue available, please cover your nose and mouth with your arms to avoid using your hands. Thus, you will be able to protect against coronavirus.
6. Wash all your fruits and vegetables well before eating or storing them.
7. Maintain high hygiene in your home and in general to prevent coronavirus (2019 – nCoV).
8. Keep your immune system strong by taking in Ayurvedic herbs like Curcumin, Ginger, Cinnamon. Maintain a healthy diet along with daily exercises and regular sleep patterns. All these enhance your body’s immunity and protect you against coronavirus (2019 – nCoV).
Treatment of CoronAvirus
Remember, there are no specific treatments for the Coronavirus. People will mostly recover on their own from the human coronavirus illness. However, if you follow the tips below you could be relieved of the symptoms:
- Take a hot shower or use a humidifier in your room.
- Take fever or pain medications (avoid giving Aspirin to kids).
- Add plenty of fluids to your diet.
- Rest at home and stay away from others as much as possible.
If the symptoms cause any kind of concern, please see your healthcare provider immediately. The above methods are the best coronavirus preventive tips and can be followed in any part of the world to protect yourself.
11 Ways to Avoid Catching a Cold This Season
6 Steps to Mentally Recover from Financial Problems
Precautions during Festive Season
6 Ways Physical Activity Affects the Health of your Heart
Yoga Poses to help ease Bloating and Indigestion